Monday, October 31, 2011

Tea Time

I thought perhaps I would try a cup of Earl Grey black tea with cream. Of course, I need a bit of sugar. I have a sweet tooth you see. I do not know about you, but a cup of tea warms me down to my toes and gives me a strong sense of satisfaction. I recently learned that peppermint tea was quite the thing during the Regency period. My tummy has been a bit unhappy today, so perhaps I will make myself a cup. Unfortunately it is too late at night to bake a tray of biscuits (cookies), and besides, it is Cook's day off. 


I must confess. I do not have a cook. I think of biscuits as Southern style. I love a large glass of iced tea. Do you think it's possible to live in reality and fantasy at the same time? I am not sure I could actually live in Regency times. I fear I would faint from the lack of air conditioner and the inability to text. I suppose I will have to live vicariously through stories. I think I shall go choose one from my Kindle. Sweet dreams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment