Sunday, November 20, 2011

Megrims

Gentle reader, 
I just realized that I have gone an entire week without writing to you. Please forgive me. I have had a particularly difficult case of the megrims (headache, migraine). I do not know how women could bear it during the Regency. Of course, I do believe they used headaches as an excuse to avoid unpleasantness. Do not tell my dearest husband, but on occasion, I confess that I use this excuse as well. I am a bit odd, you see. I can eat and read during all but the worse case of megrims, however, I cannot write well. I am afraid my concentration is limited to input with very little output. This does put me in a quandary when I am on deadline. I must leave you now. I promise to write again soon.


Yours Truly,
Duchess of Dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment